|Tencent Group M&A Director(US/Europe/China)
Work very independently with minimum guidance to identify emerging industry/technology trends and investment themes;
- Work closely with Business Groups to source potential deals and drive evaluation;
- Lead cross function teams including BG, Legal and Finance to manage deal execution, including conduct business analysis, due diligence, valuation, negotiation, prepare investment documents, and manage closing;
- Coordinate cross function teams in post deal management.
High level of integrity, dedication and self-motivation, very proactive, tremendous passion for Internet and investment;
- 10 years of working experience in Internet/Technology, Investment, Finance or Business Development, strong Internet/Technology background is highly preferred;
- Strong network/relationship in Silicon Valley or Europe within internet/gaming industry;
- Strong leadership, excellent problem solving skills and results oriented;
- Hard working, down-to-earth, mature and team-oriented· Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- Chinese language skills a plus, but not required.
Work Location: US/Europe/China